Sunday, July 24, 2011

Never More

Waiting all night for you,
looking at the dark night sky
someone to come home to
baby don't cry
I'm aways hear for you.

As we kiss,
it still feels new
falling into the abyss
forever just us two.

And it wont be your last,
a figment of your past.

Falling and falling
together we soar,
falling and falling
never more.

You will not win,
a sweet taste of sin.
As I whisper in your ear,
come leave with me tonight
lets just disappear.

Together we fight,
we are strong,
we overcome,
we are one.

It'll be our little secret,
I wont tell a soul.
you wont feel regret,
I'll make you feel whole.

We are together,
they rip us apart
we are forever,
they tell us never.
I will wait for you
tell me you love me too.

Falling and falling
together we soar,
falling and falling
never more.

No comments: