Beauty may grab attention, but personality grabs the heart.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Run away

The sound of your voice,
I hear whem I close my eyes.
But I know that you've made your choice,
then I hear the sound of good byes.

I hear when i close my eyes,
the pain of running away.
But I know you've made your choice,
and there is no need to stay.
Posted by Katie May at 8:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (16)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • Never More
      • I wish I could have this moment to last.A moment w...
      • Run away
      • I think I may just disappear,fade away I know you ...
      • My mind becomes shadowsdancing on the broken glass...
      • I stand here wondering, what this life is all abou...
      • Even though the waight of the worlds sarrows are f...
      • dreams are a curse, yet dreams are a gift.who know...
      • A short glance and a slight blush,Small and harmle...

About Me

My photo
Katie May
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.