Birds in the sea,
pots of gold on every rainbow.
Fish flying high,
Green means stop
And red means go.
Dream that people
would be nice to one another.
Dream that others
wouldn't have to suffer.
Dream that I will come home safe and sound.
Dream that I will come back down.
Well a girl can just dream.
Anything can happen,
when you close your eyes to sleep.
Cuz there's a second world out there
and baby just breath.
When you close your eyes its just a dream.
Dream that people
would be nice to one another.
Dream that others
wouldn't have to suffer.
Dream that I will come home safe and sound.
Dream that I will come back down...
One act of kindness
One act of hope
One act from you
And this world could cope.
One smile of kindness,
could change her world.
One hug for him,
and his sickness is cured.
What will you do to help us help the rest?
Answer our prayers
Answer our dreams
Answer our tears
And answer our screams?
Help us fulfill the one thing we've always wanted.
The thing we fought for the most
The thing we sacrificed.
Our dream to be freed,
Our dream to succeed,
No comments:
Post a Comment